Celebrate the first ever World Tourism Day in Pokemon Go!
New features starting on September 26, 2019 at 1:00 pm PDT
- New shirt! Check out a new United Nations World Tourism Organization T-shirt, available in the Style Shop for free!
- Region-limited Pokémon available in Eggs! The following Pokémon will be available in 5 km Eggs in their respective real-world regions: Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Heracross, Corsola, Volbeat, Illumise, Torkoal, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Tropius, Relicanth, Pachirisu, Mime Jr., Chatot, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Heatmor, and Durant.
- You might encounter a Shiny Zangoose or a Shiny Seviper in the wild in their respective real-world regions!
- Mime Jr., the Mime Pokémon, will be making its debut in Pokémon GO! It will be available in 5 km Eggs in Europe. If you’re lucky, you might hatch a Shiny Mime Jr.!
Features from Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 1:00 pm PDT until Tuesday, October 1, 2019, at 1:00 pm PDT
- Trading Pokémon will cost 1/4 less Stardust.
- Earn 2× XP when you spin the Photo Discs of PokéStops you haven’t visited before.
- Specially themed Field Research tasks will be available.