As the seasons change, different Pokémon are hatching from Eggs. Here’s what has changed:
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from Strange Eggs: Larvitar, Absol, Sandile, Scraggy, Trubbish, Pawniard, Vullaby, and Deino.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 2 km Eggs: Zubat, Poliwag, Cubone, Magikarp, Mareep, Wooper, Snubbull, Volbeat, Illumise, Wailmer, Swablu, Buizel, Buneary, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Minccino.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 5 km Eggs: Machop, Farfetch’d, Seel, Voltorb, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Eevee, Pineco, Heracross, Corsola, Ralts, Aron, Torkoal, Feebas, Tropius, Clamperl, Relicanth, Mime Jr., Chatot, Hippopotas, Carnivine, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Pachirisu, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Maractus, Gothita, Solosis, and Bouffalant.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 10 km Eggs: Shinx, Gible, Riolu, Audino, Timburr, Darumaka, Sigilyph, Emolga, Ferroseed, Klink, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Golett, and Rufflet.
- Different Pokémon are hatching from the Eggs you receive as a part of your Adventure Sync rewards!
Please note that Pokémon that appear in the wild only in specific regions will hatch only from Eggs obtained in those regions.